About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
I'm a retired Mother of three and Memere of five plus the addition of my Great Grandson. Memere is French Canadian for Grammy. Sometimes when I think of that I have to catch my breath. Time moves so quickly and we need to savor every moment in time for we can never go back again...only in our memories. I treasure each and every moment that I get to spend with my family and friends. I have spent a lot of my life singing in church and school choirs. Now that my voice is aging, I just may end up singing Bass. LOL I like reflection and use it a lot in some of the poems I write. I have some amazing friends from all over the U.S. and even in Canada, who have been with me through thick and thin and I would have never made it without them. I belive that God puts people in our lives to be our angels, inspiration, or to teach us something. I support our Military in the fight they are fighting to help keep our country free and protect our freedom. God Bless America, God Bless Us All! I hope that you enjoy reading some of my blogg. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment so I know you have visited. Happy Fall Y'All!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Fall Y'All


I'm so happy that it is finally Fall. This season has to be a running tie for me with Spring. Although I don't live in New England any longer, I still try to look for the signs of Fall. The clear crisp mornings, the Fall flowers showing their stuff, Football, the scent of cinnamon and spice...these all are things that make me Thankful for Fall.
Hope that where ever you are and what ever you do, stop to notice the changes. Too many times we are busy running ourselves ragged, we don't stop to appreciate our surroundings before they disappear.
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment